Anjuna beach is a stretch of paradise that has been on the top list of the “hippie” tourist circle, for many decades. Yet, it has attractions that bring all types of tourists here, both domestic and international who visit the beach which is an amalgam of sun, sandy beach, surfing, and clubbing.
Situated on the coast of North Goa, India. You can hire a two-wheeler from the locals and explore the beauty of the small town.
If you want to have a lifetime experience with coastal bliss, beautiful landscapes, crazy nightlife, delicious seafood, and local street shopping; then Anjuna beach is your travel destination.
Things to do at Anjuna Beach
You can do numerous activities with coffee shops, family run-guesthouses, cafes, beach bars, and yoga resorts.
- For adventure lovers, you can go for jet skiing and paragliding. If you are enthusiastic about water sports, there are a few to keep you engaged.
- Anjuna is also popular for small rocks by the seaside. Tourists staying in nearby hotels, can go and stroll in leisure or sit and watch the sunrise while enjoying local tea or coffee.
- You can take an exclusive picture and if you are an Instagrammer, this place will give you some amazing backdrop beauty.
- Tourists also love to take Yoga, Reiki, and Ayurvedic massages during their stay. Oceanic and Brahmani are two popular names for these practices.
- You can eat it. drink and fill yourself with merry during your vacation. Look for some of the best delicacies at the Cafe Diogo, Banyan Soul, Whole Bean Tofu, or Casa Anjuna. To enjoy the nightlife, you can go to the Sea Bar.
- Shopping is another thing that you can engage yourself with. Shop some kind of artificial colourful jewelry, souvenirs, hip – hop dresses, and decoration items. The famous Flea Market cannot be missed. Flea Market in Anjuna is held every Wednesday. There are also many Gujarati, Kashmiri, and Tibetan shops which attract many tourists.
Best Time to Visit Anjuna
Like any other Goa beaches; Anjuna gets more crowded in December and January. Anjuna Beach is one of the most frequented beach in Goa.