The popular cliché perception of Goa makes it a place of various beach stays, resorts, and nightlife. But that’s not all about this happening place. The old church and chapel, the Portuguese culture, streets and parks, sightseeing, and whatnot. All these things together make Goa one of the most approached places in the world. Let’s see what all you can include in your Goa itinerary to make it the most memorable.
Goa Honeymoon Packages
Goa has something for everyone, including packages for couples. Here are some of the wonderful options-
- Mumbai – Goa – Mumbai cruise – it is a 4-day and 3-night package including three times meal. This romantic cruise lets you enjoy eye-soothing high sea view, onboard activities, and a great time with your partner.
- Goa special – If you are looking for a reasonable, 2-day tour, the package is for you. You enjoy sightseeing and cruise activities.
- Goa package for couples – This power package offers you sightseeing of both North and South Goa. It also includes the exciting Mandovi River cruise and Watersports activities. Apart from these, other packages for couples are-luxury yacht and private boat tours.
- Visiting Goa with your family is yet another tempting idea. When with family, you must include Watersports activities in your itinerary. If you have kids, roll to a Waterpark and enjoy the waves. These packages include various water activities and boat tours. If not, book a car and experience a nature trip.
- Do not miss out to take out a day for a heritage tour to know the history of Goa better. If you are a fitness freak, you can also include yoga activities in your to-do-list. Some of the best family packages are – Sightseeing Tours, Boat Ride, Jungle Safari, Temple Tours etc
Adventure Sports Package
The trip becomes a little more trippy with the adventure activities. Let your fear fly away and take a step towards enjoying the thrill of-
- Scuba Diving – There are a lot of beaches in Goa offering scuba Diving packages, like Grande Island, Malvan, Netrani, etc. Dive in for 15-20 mins and feel the aquatic life around.
- Windsurfing and parasailing – make your grip on the board and surf around the seawater. And if not this, you can have a jaw-dropping Goa view through parasailing in the sky.
- Snorkeling and rafting – snorkeling packages take you on a boozy sea trip from Miramar Beach to see dolphins and oozing underwater lives. Also, the rafting at Valpoi river is one of the most famous and cheap packages.
Apart from these, you can also go for kayaking, trekking, Dudhsagar waterfall, sunset sailing at Dona Paula, Flyboarding at Morjim, water skiing, etc.
Goa Monsoon Packages
From May to September, Goa offers you a beautiful rainy aura. Some of the top monsoon activities in Goa include-
- Trekking – Dudhsagar waterfalls makes its way on the top list of trekking spots in Goa. It’s affordable and safe. Another option is Netravali due to its beautiful village and ponds.
- Boat tours – Boat tours, especially in, monsoon is very appealing. If you want some special time with your loved one, private boating and the luxury yacht is a prime choice. Whereas if you are a party freak, do not miss out on a party cruise.
Apart from thiese, you can also enjoy scuba diving, rafting tour, and other Watersports activities.
Goa Tour Packages Cost
From cheap to very luxury and everything in between, Goa offers you package of all type and under your budget.
- Honeymoon packages – starting from Rs.6999/person, the honeymoon package goes as high as Rs. 3499/person. So, as per your budget, you can plan a honeymoon package in Goa.
- Family packages – family packages do not go heavy on your pocket. It starts with Rs.7000/person and goes as high as Rs.30,000 or more per person.
- Monsoon packages – Goa remain less crowded during the monsoon season. The basic range is of Rs.6000/person. Some packages offer you water activities, but you can also go for individual adventure packages.
How to Book Tour Package?
If you have decided which package suits you the most, you are at your final stage of booking with us
- Choose the payment option.
- Instantly pay with our easy payment options.
In case of any confusion, go through our FAQ section and if still in doubt, feel free to contact us via call or chat.
Are you one of those adventure loving wander whose next target is Goa? Are you looking for a perfect Goa Holiday that includes affordable and exciting packages? You are in the right spot!