With 105km long shorelines, windswept beaches, and bright blue skies, Goa ensures plentiful activities for adventure freaks, including exploration of the seawaters in the most fun way possible. Maybe you are a first-timer or a frenzied adventurous guy in search of a wonderful setting to ride high on blue seawater; the beaches of Goa have great water sports activities on offer all the time.
Consider the following list of spots to try on beach water sports in Goa and have the most fun-packed vacation experience ever. Be sure that you will feel thrilled along with your friends and family while taking a jetty of rides on these exciting beaches during your vacation in Goa.
Best Beaches for Water Sports
- Candolim – It is a popular beach location crowded with tourists in Goa for water sports especially during summer. You can visit this place for a thrilling experience of Parasailing, Surfing, Jet Skiing, Banana Rides and Bump Rides, etc.
- Calangute – This Beach, lovingly called as the ‘Queen of Beaches’ is the leading water sports spot in Goa. Here, you can enjoy various activities like windsurfing, parasailing, kayaking, jet-skiing, water surfing, banana ride, and more.
- Baga Beach– This beach is famous for offering many options in water sports such as parasailing, jet-skiing (water scooter), scuba diving, snorkeling, and the latest in activities – knee wakeboarding in Goa.
- Sinquerim – This spectacular beach is considered best for thrilling some water sports including snorkeling, parasailing, scuba diving, water-skiing, jet-skiing, windsurfing, etc.
- Anjuna – This beach near Panjim is a favorite spot for water sport enthusiasts. Scuba diving, Parachute Ride, parasailing windsurfing, and others are available as choices for you.